How can we improve SaleHoo Stores?

Add a Feedback section to SaleHoo Stores

An idea that I have is to add a section for reviews on the products and services from a Salehoo Store seller. However, this idea could backfire if they give negative reviews.

This would allow customers to leave positive or negative feedback about your store to help improve customer service better. I believe all online web stores should have a feedback page. This is a sure way of enhancing new ideas and better customer service I believe.

Feedback from satisfied customers adds to the credibility of any sales site. It also keeps store owners accountable for the transactions they process. Those who provide excellent products & customer service will only lend their credibility; while giving inexperienced owners an opportunity to learn how to be excellent owners by listening to their customers

26 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Rick commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Your store Websites should allow for buyers to review a product after they have purchased. Reviews of a product is what every buyer is looking for these days when they are considering a product to buy. Plus it lends creditably to your site and increases sales.

• Orla O' Shea commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

An online chat and review tab/feature would give customers confidence to order from our SaleHoo Stores.

• Ginchy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is there a way to allow Salehoo Store customers the option to leave a star rating or short review on a particular product they have purchased from your store? I know when I shop online I always feel the need to read the product reviews to help me decide if I want to actually purchase the item in question. Please let me know if this is something that can be accomplished.

• Kees Pouw commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would it be possible to build in an option discounts for the following:

1. Offer a discount for customer referrals - provide a discount to customers who provide email addresses of like minded friends.
        2. send out introductory emails to potential customers.
        3. Orders can be adjusted to give discount or simply adjust the price from the order placed by the customer.

Feedback and Knowledge Base