SaleHoo Stores

For billing or support queries, use the contact form on our Support page to ensure the fastest response.

How can we improve SaleHoo Stores?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Direct Edit tab/button for easy navigation and a link to actual courier rates to SH Stores

There should be a tab that says "edit your store" to easily edit the store. It took a while to figure out how to upload my products. I wasn't sure where I should go to edit my store.

When creating the shipping details, it would be great if there was an actual courier and their rates integrated into the shipping section. Then, we would be able to view what the cart will look like with shipping examples as well as more options in the mobile view would be great as well.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Configuration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add support for robots.txt

Please create a robots.txt for Salehoo Stores and an option to edit or customize it as well.

This is what AffiloTools has to say regarding robots.txt:

Why is it important
    robot.txt allows website creators to give instructions to search engines about the site. robot/txt usually tells the engine what not to index on a site. Engine robots can ignore this information and these files are publicly available so don't use this function to try to hide files.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Configuration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Upgrade SaleHoo Store generic CSV import

The generic CSV import needs to be able to import SKU, Additional Images, Model, Brand, descriptions with HTML, ShippingWeight or Shipping Price.
    (I sell on bonanza a lot so I miss the extra import features)

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Configuration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Use external CSS styling

AffiloTools suggests that this be implemented on my Store.

Why is it important
    CSS are Cascading Style Sheets- These store the font, color and other stylistic information for websites. When this information is included directly into HTML, the pages can get long and complicated. CSS information is now stored in a separate file and is more easily edited.

Specific to:

1. For the retro theme...enable banners
    2. For the fold theme...ensure that pictures are scaled properly and not cut off halfway

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Support new tlds launched earlier this year such as .today, .repair and other new tlds

Salehoo Stores should be able to support, if possible, other new .tlds launched earlier this year.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

SaleHoo Stores

Feedback and Knowledge Base