SaleHoo Stores

For billing or support queries, use the contact form on our Support page to ensure the fastest response.

1. Paypal shipping address

When a customer checks out with paypal can you add a prompt to inform the customer that the shipping address they enter into Saleshoo must match the shipping address within Paypal. Under Paypal policy and to protect against fraudulent buyers all items must be shipped to the address within Paypal not Saleshoo.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Site Upgrades  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Having a chat feature

As a shopping store, we really need to make sure our customer is not worry to interact and especially buy our products because they know the quality, or they are clear with the checkout process as well as the shipping cost, or they are more motivated after chatting with our chatting officer.

Therefore, I would like to suggest to have Chat Feature (like Zendesk) in my Online Store, so my customer can get any support and information to help them continue buying product with more confidence, no hesitation.

Hopefully it is considerable, because I am sure it is very useful…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Eliminating SaleHoo Store

I have one concern at checkout point in the salehoo store. This is the situation. When accessing My Account, on the URL it is written ...Salehoo..., as below:

https://[websitename].salehoostores.com/account/login
    My question, is it possible to eliminate salehoostore from the URL? This URL will direct to checkout point were customer will pay the products.

Don't get me wrong, I am happy with Salehoo. But, many people when it is about sending or processing money becomes very sensitive and any addition in the url will trigger their suspicion.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Provide a tool to easily import from other sites to SaleHoo Stores

Provide an easy way to import my listings from my other selling sites/stores to SaleHoo Stores. This is the only reason I haven’t started selling

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Category fix up

Something needs to be fixed when we create categories on our website. Just recently when I would create a new category and add 1 product and was attempting to add another product to that same category I received an error message which meant I couldn't add a second product without creating a new category name similar to the last one but not exactly the same. I had to add , without the SKU numbers , all the sunglasses all at once or all woman's watches all at once , again , without the SKU numbers. Then a customer has to…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Add a software to import and integrate products directly from supplier

Softwares that would import multiple products automatically and all one has to edit are the prices and probably the product description.

Software/robot/apps that would market for SaleHoo storeowners at an affordable monthly fee and would free them to spend more of their time to source. That would be a win/win situation. Storeowner will make more money, SaleHoo will make more money

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Site Upgrades  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Direct Edit tab/button for easy navigation and a link to actual courier rates to SH Stores

There should be a tab that says "edit your store" to easily edit the store. It took a while to figure out how to upload my products. I wasn't sure where I should go to edit my store.

When creating the shipping details, it would be great if there was an actual courier and their rates integrated into the shipping section. Then, we would be able to view what the cart will look like with shipping examples as well as more options in the mobile view would be great as well.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Configuration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Email collection for newsletters

In my option I feel that, websites should have an optional email capture. This way customers who are interested in our products can submit their email, and website owners can develop their email list.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Site Upgrades  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Add a Feedback section to SaleHoo Stores

An idea that I have is to add a section for reviews on the products and services from a Salehoo Store seller. However, this idea could backfire if they give negative reviews.

This would allow customers to leave positive or negative feedback about your store to help improve customer service better. I believe all online web stores should have a feedback page. This is a sure way of enhancing new ideas and better customer service I believe.

Feedback from satisfied customers adds to the credibility of any sales site. It also keeps store owners accountable for the transactions they process.…

26 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  SaleHoo Pages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Add support for robots.txt

Please create a robots.txt for Salehoo Stores and an option to edit or customize it as well.

This is what AffiloTools has to say regarding robots.txt:

Why is it important
    robot.txt allows website creators to give instructions to search engines about the site. robot/txt usually tells the engine what not to index on a site. Engine robots can ignore this information and these files are publicly available so don't use this function to try to hide files.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Configuration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Upgrade SaleHoo Store generic CSV import

The generic CSV import needs to be able to import SKU, Additional Images, Model, Brand, descriptions with HTML, ShippingWeight or Shipping Price.
    (I sell on bonanza a lot so I miss the extra import features)

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Configuration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Use external CSS styling

AffiloTools suggests that this be implemented on my Store.

Why is it important
    CSS are Cascading Style Sheets- These store the font, color and other stylistic information for websites. When this information is included directly into HTML, the pages can get long and complicated. CSS information is now stored in a separate file and is more easily edited.

Specific to:

1. For the retro theme...enable banners
    2. For the fold theme...ensure that pictures are scaled properly and not cut off halfway

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Configuration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Preview stores templates (within store's admin site)

It would be very handy to be able to preview how the store is going to look from within settings rather than have it on a separate tab and use refresh each time you change the template etc.

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  SaleHoo Pages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Show SSL Certificates in SaleHoo Stores

Is it possible for the SSL sign to show on the website? I've browsed thru the style samples but don't see it there, just the form of payments like Paypal etc and the SaleHoo logo. I just think that it's nice to have it there so the would-be customers would feel safe to use/purchase from the site.

24 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Create a mobile version of the website

The website store does not adjust to mobile version when viewed from a mobile or smartphone device. This is a must nowadays since most of the buyers are using their devices when surfing the web.

23 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Put the Save changes button not only on the bottom page

A "save changes" button on every configuration section would mean that we don't have to scroll down to the bottom of the page when making repeated or "test" changes to particular section.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Add the option to make changes to my Store's frontend

The following are changes that I've been advised are set and unable to change myself .

1. The color of the text of 'Brands' and 'Categories' ?

2. Centralize this over the logo?

3. Put something in this space?

4. Fonts and sizes in item 1 & 2

5. Changing the wording of Brands and Categories

The following link will show better what I'm talking about

http://screencast.com/t/gvsnTmzH9ocR

23 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    9 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

This has been moved to our internal wishlist, it doesn’t mean work has started on it yet but it is now being scoped out in more detail. It could be anywhere from 6 weeks to 12 months away – sorry I can’t be more specific.

18. Upgrade Canny template from the SaleHoo Stores

Upgrade Canny template from the Stores to show Category "description", and "images", as well as sub-categories on the summary page. Out of the templates Canny was the one I choose, but that template doesn`t support those descriptions.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Add an option for calculated shipping rate per geo zone and per weight/item

Add an option to calculate shipping per geo zone as well as per weight per item; not just flat rate and per item options.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Payment logos next to payment checkout boxes

I run a SaleHoo Store at www.secretdesire.com.au, and have two requests:

1. When proceeding through the check out, am I able to have the PayPal, Mastercard, bank deposit etc logos (from the bottom of the page) placed next to the tick box options? This would make the checkout process look far more professional.

2. I want to be able to have a couple of special pages that list articles and reviews I want to share with my customers. Is it possible to create a page that contains a menu of my articles, The articles would then display on their…

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base