I suggest you ...

Display more than 10 suppliers per page for search results

It is really bad that you are forcing your users to browse hundreds of
suppliers 10 supplier at a time.
when you know that it would take literally 10 seconds to fix this problem!

It makes our user experience awful, very painful and against every single UI standards that exist!

(emailed by a member)

14 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    AdminSaleHoo Support (Support, SaleHoo Group Limited) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Supplier search AND product search would be enhanced by allowing me (on my account) to choose to default to 100 views in a grid fashion per page (or even better to choose ALL instead of limiting the number of suppliers or products that come up on a page). Having to advance page to page to page is not necessary when - if a few lines of code could be entered - I could choose to always, by default, get at least 100 (or ALL) choices up on a page. If this isn't clear - never mind. Cannot explain otherwise. Thank you.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to go to each supplier page and already have the number per page default to my choice (I always choose 100 but would gladly choose ALL if it were a choice) -- instead of needing to tell it each time that I want to view 100 items per page.

Feedback and Knowledge Base