I suggest you ...

Provide option to translate the entire SaleHoo.com site to other languages

Provide the option to translate the site SaleHoo.com to other languages so members from non-English speaking countries have the opportunity to register and use on SaleHoo. This will increase the number of customers.

15 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Rachelle shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

thank you for your attention, you are very kind, I have nothing but a day that I started with you and have treated me very well excellent

I can give you a recommendation there is a very large population of Hispanics who do not know of you my personal opinion dirijance to that public also that they do not know that you exist and I know that I would give good fruits to you. I am Latin but they are very little Latin who know about you, start to record videos in Spanish and publish it in yuotube and you will not regret it I can assure you

• hilda Durand commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello, I acquired the subscription with Salehoo, but my main attraction is the language, I do not know English, I am sorry because it has been an obstacle to my progress, I hope in the future they can expand their horizons and do the Seminars and Video in Spanish, it would be a great support for their Spanish-speaking clients, the fabulo of Google is the translator in the writing, this is how he helped me but of course it is somewhat imitated, greetings and thanks.

Good afternoon, it would be very productive if you have online support that speaks Spanish.

• Luis Muñoz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm from Spain. I'm interested in SaleHoo, but reading all in English is hard... Why not a Spanish version? I think it besides will increase sales. It would also be very productive if you have online support that speaks Spanish. Thanks.

Feedback and Knowledge Base