I suggest you ...

Add more advanced filters in Wholesale Directory

As I research suppliers/wholesalers in the directory, I tend to trust what appears on the left side of the page describing for example whether the supplier ships internationally and/or if a business tax ID number is required. I bookmark all the wholesalers who do NOT require a business tax id number (simply because I do not have one yet) and who offer international shipping.

However, once I enter the wholesaler's site, their information may at times not match the description I had read prior. For example, one wholesaler in particular reads on the left column that he will ship internationally and that NO tax id is required and NO minimum order is required. But his website reads a bit different - that international shipping is allowed but a business license and tax id number IS required only from businesses located in certain countries. This wholesaler is based in my country and requires me to have a business license but he voids the license from a business located from another specific country. I don't understand what his reasons are, but it doesn't help me in any way.

And sometimes there are contradictions from what appears on the left column with what appears in the center column, some might say NO tax id required on the left and the middle will read that a business/tax id is required... so which is which? You need to enter the site to get the exact details.

I feel that the information page should have advanced filtering so we can determine just by glancing at that left column what we are looking for and if it meet our conditions, or we can filter info we want to know about ie; minimum required dropshipping fees or even registration fees! This would prevent us from wasting time bookmarking or contacting a site that we do not want to deal with for those exact reasons. I have come across quite a few of these examples only to delete the bookmarks and keep researching.

Your website is awesome but these filters would be a necessary improvement.

Cheers!

2 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Steve shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Napa commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I need to see which suppliers ask for fees and which ones are free
        I need to see which suppliers dropship to ebay and which ones don't
        I need to see feedbacks about suppliers
        I need to see how good they are and how easy to deal with each of them
        I need to see whether they dropship worldwide or just to the local jailhouse
        I need to see if the suppliers themselves had issues with postage, customers, or other issues
        You need to make these visible in big colours on your website
        Providing more details makes your service a real service - so far just an overrated list of rubbish. Provide some real info that's why I paid you for

Feedback and Knowledge Base